Our window range includes contemporary and traditional styles offering exceptional energy efficiency, security and durability, plus easy fabrication and fitting – and, of course, virtually no maintenance.
A PVCU door offers incredible value and versatility. We offer an extensive selection including a range of stylish inverted mouldings that have proved extremely popular. Every PCVU door is made to measure and available with a choice of hardware.
What are the benefits of PVC-U windows and doors?
- Energy efficient - PVC-U windows and doors are energy efficient. PVC-U framed windows and doors reduce heat loss in winter by 28% compared with double glazed aluminium framed windows and doors.
- Eco friendly – PVC-U window and door frames are an Eco-friendly material. Manufacturing energy consumption for aluminum profiles is over 7 times of that for PVC-U profiles. PVC-U profiles can be recycled and re-used.
- Low maintenance – Unlike timber framed windows and doors which require regular maintenance PVC-U framed windows and doors need little maintenance.
- Reduced condensation – Condensation is caused when moist air of a warmer temperature comes in contact with a surface of a cooler temperature. Aluminum windows and doors have condensation on the frames because aluminum is good heat conductor. A benefit of non-conductivity of PVC-U profiles is reduced condensation.
- Watertight – From 2005 we have been replacing timber, aluminium and steel framed windows with our PVC-U windows for our customers. During these window replacements it is quite often found that timber building frames under original aluminium windows were rotten.
- Long lasting – Plain PVC-U material may discolour and become brittle under high UV light. Some PVC-U windows installed decades ago failed because of its low UV stability. Now days PVC-U profiles are formulated for high UV weather conditions and have an expected service life of over 40 years.